- This device works as a portable wireless hub, and can be worn as a watch or pendant. It has built-in GPS functionality to track the location, and medicine/task reminders can be set from the web portal. It auto detects falls and alerts the call center so that immediate help can be provided. In conjunction with other medical devices, this unit can monitor 17 different health parameters, which can be analyzed by a customer or doctor to take precautionary measures (Remote Health Monitoring - mHealth). Red (SOS) and Green (Call Center) buttons can be used to have a 2 way conversation with emergency Personnel during emergency (Mobile Personal Emergency Response System - MPERS). One watch can be used by the entire family by feeding the subscriber id. Doctors can use the watch for code blue, code red and code purple etc.
New Feature:VESAG watch can now be used to monitor/record your approximate calories burnt and distance travelled during your daily outdoor walk. A must to have for Runners, Bikers, Joggers, Walkers or Trekking.
AWARDS Rated #1 out of Top 10 Connected Health Devices in the world by Connected World Magazine in March 2011 edition.
Intel rated cool product of 2011 at mHealth Summit.
Gold medal winner of DST (Department Of Science & Technology, Government Of India And Lockheed Martin Innovation Growth Program 2012.
Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards: Shortlisted for mHealth Initiative of the Year - 2012.
Winner of New Jersey Technology Council 2012 Innovation Competition in Life Sciences, Health IT & Food/Beverage Technology.
GSM based mobile network
Built on IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee) based wireless protocol.
HTTP/TCPIP data transfer
- Location Tracking.
Convertible to pendant.
Built-in wireless hub to receive and relay data.
Can be used for whole family by just selecting subscriber ID before use by pressing up and down buttons on the watch.
Can be used for Code Blue/Purple/Red at the hospitals by their staff.
Fall detection. (Coming Soon)
SOS button to notify call center
GPS based clock.
Displays speed, coordinates and altitude information.
Built in microphone/speakerphone
60 to 72 hours standby time
GPS Information Receiving Frequency 1575.42MHZ, C/A code Channel supports up to 210 PRN channels,with 66 search channels and 22 simutaneous tracking channels GPS Sensitivity Position&velocity &acceleration accuracy acquisition -148dBm Position accuracy Without Aid: 3.0m (2D-RMS), DGPS: 2.5m Re-acquisition -157dBm Velocity accuracy Without Aid: 0.1m/s, DGPS: 0.05m/s Tracking -163dBm acceleration accuracy Without Aid: 0.1m/s2, DGPS: 0.05m/s2 Dynamic performance Time To First Fix Maximum altitude 18000 m Hot start < 1.5 Maximum velocity 515 m/s Warm start < 34s Maximum acceleration 4 G Cold start < 35s (autonomous) Re-acquisition time < 1s
- CE Certified
- Additional battery
Convertible wall/USB charger
- VESAG web portal or VESAG mobile application can be used to track and monitor.
- Suitable with Digital Kids Track, Digital Visitor, Digital Health Track, Digital Health Care and Digital Health Monitor
- GPS: Location, latitude, logitude, speed, direction, altitude.
Body Fat Analyzer: Body weight, body water percentage, target fat percentage, body fat percentage, bone mass percentage, body muscle percentage, BMI
Hand Held ECG: ECG, average heart rate
Pulse Oximeter: Pulse, blood oxygen percentage
Heart Rate Monitor: Heart rate, skin temperature
Fetal Doppler: Fetal heart rate
Blood glucose monitor
Blood pressure monitor
Breast cancer tomography
- VESAG watch is currently being used in the following networks and we add customer's and many more cellular networks across the globe everyday.
AT&T - USA, T-Mobile - USA, Rogers - Canada, Claro - Brazil, Vodafone - UK, VIPNET - Croatia
China Mobile - China, Telefonica - Spain, Airtel - India, Orange - France, Vimepcom - Russia
Singtel - Singapore, Maxis Communications - Malaysia, MTS - Russia, BSNL- India
Idea Cellular - India, Telecom Italia - Italy, Turkcell - Turkey, AVEA - Turkey, MTC - Lebanon
SWISSCOM - Switzerland, Vodafone - NewZeland, Lime - Jamaica, Du Wireless - Dubai,
Tata Teleservices - India, Vodafone - India. - India and more to come.
- Earn two rewards points for every two miles walk with VESAG health watch, Limit of 2 miles and 2 points per day.
Note: Rewards points can be redeemed for monthly subscription fee (*Some limits apply) OR at any participating pharmacies OR VESAG online store.